What We Do
- Large Group: RUF Large Group is usually the easiest way for students to "plug-in" to the ministry. The evening consists of a time of singing and worship ending with a message from Scripture. This is usually the place where you can find out what all is going on within the ministry of RUF. You can hear Belmont RUF campus minister Kevin' Twit's messages by subscribing to our podcast (it's free). Just go to the itunes music store and search "RUF at Belmont"
- Small Groups: In any given semester, students participate in several small group Bible studies over all kinds of topics. These small group studies are very informal in design and give you the chance to look deeper into a topic as well as make a few friends in the process. To see the small groups that are being offered this semester
- One-on-One: RUF's commitment to reaching and equipping students means that one-on-one meetings with students is a vital part of our ministry. This time is usually spent getting to know each other personally, investing in on-going discipleship, dealing with personal issues with which the student struggles, and addressing any crisis counseling that might arise during the students' time at school. RUF campus minister Kevin Twit, his wife Wendy, and our RUF intern Jonathan Richardson are all available to meet. Click for contact information
- Service: RUF desires to see a true body of Christians formed at Belmont. Living out a true sense of community is built into every activity that we do. Therefore, RUF is committed to serving in our community.
- Conferences: Finally, at least a few times during the year, RUF is committed to getting out of town and gathering with other Christians for student conferences. Fall Overnight in September, Winter Conference in February, and Summer Conference in May are all great opportunities to get involved with RUF's ministry.